Friday, February 3, 2012

Is it Just me or are the Republican getting worst?

So I hear that Mitt R. says he did not care about the poor people.. was that aka for the latin and african american race. I mean ok so that makes up like 45% of the voting population.. DUH Mitt you have to care about everyone if you want to win a race. WHO SAYS THAT? The more I hear about this race the more  I think about moving to Canda. Like where are these clowns coming from?  Newt is just an nasty old man who will sleep with anyone he can crawl in bed with to stay rich and Mitt is just a miseducated negro, yes I called him a negro because he is ignorant to what the country really is based off. Let's not forget the poor are those who take the low paying jobs just to get by. I will be honest I will take one of those jobs too..lol Right now we dont have a middle class (Thanks Bush) but we do have a Black President who gets blamed for all the wrong that the men before him did. Lets be smart people. It was a mess so they allowed President O to take over to blame him for it later aka don't let the black man run nothing was the plot for that election. But oh President O is soooo smooth with it.. they should play Michael Jackson smooth criminal when he comes out.. He keeps his smoothness no matter what and you have to respect the pimpin in him for that.. Let some lady put her finger in my face.. OH GEEEEEZZUUUSSS..help me... I tell you.. is it me or are the republicans getting worst????? Your thoughts....

No comments:

Post a Comment