Friday, February 3, 2012

Trying to understand life changes.

Well Hello...... Blog nation,

Here I am turning 30 this july and you know this is the best moment of change for me right now. I have to admit it scares me to think I may not have it all together (duh you don't) but life is ever changing. RIGHT? Well the first thought that comes to mind is : Do I look 30? how is my skin suppose to look at 30? what about my body and how should I think and see things? Well this is a journey all with in it self that I am going to have to deal with in the next six months. Meanwhile, I have a toddler who is trying to drive me insane a ex husband to be who cant be further from the best dad ever!! and a boyfriend who can some times make me wondering about everything all together. I have to ask when turning 30 where do you find your self as a woman?

No comments:

Post a Comment